Saturday, October 28, 2006

How the intereur looks so far

Well, my collection.... and that will never stop.
You can also see the beautiful glas globe I have, my brother gave it to me, there is real gold in it, a friend of his made it in England. This is our new side table, we got 2 so we have one on either end of the couch.
The door opening to the kitchen, the living room isn't big, but it is nice.
Soon I will finish the walls with clasic wallpaper, because the way it is now looks a bit cold.
And the couch, it is an old one for sure, but looks great and sits comfortable.
And this is what I love about the couch, the sides are with wood and wicker.
You don't have to buy everything new, because the old can be just as good...at least your keeping money in your pocket!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cool stuff!! ehehehe