Monday, November 20, 2006

to early?

I love xmas, and the last years we didn't have a good xmas, it always evolved around others or we didn't have the feel for xmas the way we wanted it to feel.
All we wanted was to be home with xmas and invite friends and family over, but somehow that never happened.
Either we lived to far away for eveyone to come to us..while we had to drive miles to get to them.
Or we didn't have the room or the money.












This year that will be totally different.
Now we live to far away for sure!
But at the same note, everyone is welcome to visit us.
Now we have the room, and the money.
And we will spend xmas for the first time in our own home.
It is not that we didn't like xmas befor, it was just never our xmas.










The xmas tree I bought at the second hand store, and the ornaments too, but some are from the home hardware.
I love angels and every year we will buy a new angel for our tree.
And this time we will keep them all.






This is the angel for this year, she is beautiful, I got her when we had to go to Regina.




This ornament I got from the home hardware, isn't it pretty?
I finally will feel how xmas should feel.
I have no idea what to make for xmas dinner, but I am sure I will do just fine.
Stan loves it that we don't have to go away now.
And the girls will love what we will do on xmas day... we have some good ideas to keep the girls busy.

No comments: